pay per click
Lingo can save you over 50% off your traditional home phone service.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Ex-Gujarat CM Suresh Mehta quits BJP, slams Modi

Crying foul that the top brass of the Bharatiya Janata Party had 'surrendered' before the whims and fancies of Gujarat Chief Minister Narendra Modi [Images], veteran leader Suresh Mehta on Saturday quit from the party.
Mehta, who formally resigned from the primary membership of the party on Saturday, sent his resignation to Gujarat BJP president Purshottam Rupala.
While announcing his resignation, Mehta said he had dedicated 50 years of his life to help build the party. "I am quitting the house (BJP) that I help build into a palace, because it is no more suited for my stay. When I saw that the entire party was surrendering before one person (Narendra Modi) then I thought it was best to quit," the former Gujarat chief minister remarked.

No comments:

Click Here!